The Yeah Racing 90mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Shock is a great scale upgrade for your truck. A great upgrade for 1.9 class trucks that use 90mm shocks, this shock kit includes a full set of springs and machined pistons that will allow you to get your truck setup right, no matter how heavy your truck weighs.
These shocks can be setup with either a droop or a sprung configuration. A sprung setup will generate more flex and more suspension travel. A droop setup will allow your truck to sit lower and will support the weight of the truck better, but will generate less flex. Plus, the triple O-Ring sealing cartridge will help to prevent oil leaks at the shock shaft.
- Machined aluminum shock bodies
- Scale internal spring design
- Triple o-ring cartridge
- Includes additional option springs to tune the spring rate
- Allows you to set up the shocks with a sprung or droop configuration
- Available in multiple anodized colors to match the color scheme of your truck
- Fits HPI Crawler King, Gmade R1 Komodo, Vaterra Ascender, and Axial SCX10 Crawlers, as well as other similar models that use a 90mm long shock.
- (2) Yeah Racing 90mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Damper
- (16) Springs (including installed springs)
- (6) Long
- (4) Medium
- (4) Short
- (8) Pistons (including installed pistons)
- Mounting Hardware Pack
The pre-installed spring combo is for heavy rigs. Yeah Racing recommends experimenting with different spring combinations to find what works best with your rig weight and tire combination.