The Revolution Design B6.2 Titanium Front Axle with Clamping Hex system saves weight, adds durability, and increases adjustment options on Team Associated B6/B6.1/B6.2 series models. The one-piece aluminum front axles of Team Associated's B6.2 are very light already, but can be bent by hard impacts and offer no track width adjustment options as seen on other models. RDRP's titanium wheel axles come with 5mm aluminum clamping hexes and are fully compatible with Associated 1/10th scale wheel hexes to allow use the full range of track with tuning options.
- More track width and off-set options for the B6 series
- More durable than aluminum axles, lighter than steel
- Light and durable titanium axles with 5mm (buggy) aluminum clamping hexes
- Direct fit for Team Associated B6/B6.1/B6.2
- Black anodized and laser etched clamping wheel hexes for great looks and easy identification)