This coreless motor was made with a light weight design which provides smoother, faster, and more efficiet oppertion. The SH-1250MG is the super torque servo you need in any 1/12th scale pan car. With its metal case design it not only looks awesome but allows for cooler and smoother opertiong temperatures. This servo deals out a wopping 63.9 oz. of pure torque!
- The coreless motor and light weight design provides smoother, faster, and more efficient operation.
- The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temperatures.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Supports digital and analog control signals
- Ideal for rudder on 450 level helis, CCPM on 500 level helis, and steering servo on 1/12th scale cars.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .16
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 30.6
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .11
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 63.9
25 Tooth Spline
Pulse Width Frequency: 1520