This is an optional Lunsford Associated RC10B6.2D "Super Duty" Titanium Turnbuckle Kit. If you run on high bite clay, AstroTurf or carpet, 3.5mm SUPER DUTY turnbuckles are a must. Additionally, the turnbuckle sizes below are different than stock lengths to better suite different adjustment settings and proper turnbuckle to ball cup engagement.
These are a direct fit upgrade when using the stock rod ends. Lunsford turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled in house from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Weight - 10.4 grams
- (2) 3.5mm x 48mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
- (4) 3.5mm x 44mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Front/Rear Camber)
- (1) 1/8" drill bit