This is an optional Lunsford 5.5mm Broached Titanium Ball Stud Kit, intended for use with the Team Associated RC10 B74 as a stronger more durable ball stud kit.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium:
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the ball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- Hand-fed thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Total Weight of Set: 9.2g
- (2) Outer Rear Camber
- (1) Drag Link
- (2) Steering Rack
- (2) Steering Block Arm
- (4) Front Inner/Outer Camber
- (2) Rear Inner Camber
- (1) Servo Arm