Part #: LM0007
Lemon RX DSMX PPM 8CH with Satellite
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
|Type:||DSMX Compatible PPM 8-Channel Receiver|
|Number of Channel:||8 (PPM signal)|
|Modulation:||DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)|
|Dimension:||25(L) x 35(W) x 7(H) mm|
|Weight:||2.8 gram without satellite|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 7.2V|
Step 1: Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
Step 2: Proceed as follows to set failsafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k)
1) Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on.
2) Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
3) Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
4) Press the side pushbutton to memorize failsafe settings.
5) Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
6) Remove bind plug.
7) Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
8) Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.