Part #: FR-XSR
FrSky's XSR is physically smaller and lighter weight than the D4R-II and X4R receiver, which is great for mini race quadcopters!
FrSky X-series Module; X9D; X9D+; X9E; X12S in D16 mode. (XSR does not work with D-series Module). The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- S-BUS output. CPPM output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D4R-II, X4R & X4R-SB
- More number of channels: 1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel
- FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
- Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm(L x W x H)
- Antenna Length: 90mm
- Weight : 3.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA @5V
- Number of Channels: XSR - 16Ch(1~16ch from SBUS Channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel)