Part #: SPRDF306
- Versions: ARCO(6 DOF).
- Flight Performance: The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Configurable. The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Flight Logging. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- Developer Friendly.Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Broad RC receiver Support. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Battery Monitoring. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- I2C Port. I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- No-Compromise I/O.Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- Tiny and lightweight. The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- Next-Generation CPU. The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- OneShot ESC. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Programmable LED. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Sonar. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.