- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X® technology for rock-solid flight stability
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Operational dual-servo flaps, installed
- Retractable electric landing gear, installed
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- 7× Spektrum Micro Servos (installed)
- Accepts 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired trim scheme and trim
- Realistic 3-blade propeller and radial engine detail
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
Needed To Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX technology
- 2200mAh+ 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
The versatile T-28 aircraft was built for training, but delivered so much more. Most student pilots who flew it for the first time had barely 40 hours logged, but quickly appreciated the magnificent view from the cockpit and the 1,400 HP smile-machine under the hood. Even better was how it could survive thousands of student carrier landings. So when the call came in for an attack aircraft that could operate on a shoestring, undisclosed numbers of T-28s went overseas with gun pods and rocket racks attached. Today, the “T” in T-28 must stand for treasure as examples found around the world and always gather a crowd.
The E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m is a full-house park flyer equipped with operational flaps and retracts that is perfect for intermediate pilots. Not only does it have the appeal of a warbird with a realistic radial engine up front and vivid military markings, its design gives it docile flying qualities. Z-Foam™ material keeps the overall weight low and allows scale detail like panel lines to highlight the outline, all while offering a level of airframe durability that’s ideal for everyday flying. But the feature that makes this special warbird something you’ll always want to have at the field is AS3X® technology. That’s because the compact Spektrum™AR636A DSMX® receiver included features an AS3X system that’s specially tuned to give you the kind of rock-solid flight performance of a model many more times its size and expertly tuned. If you’re one of the thousands who loved the original ParkZone® T-28, now is your chance to enjoy the upgrade you always wanted.
Exclusive AS3X® Technology
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with specially tuned flight control software. As a result, a warbird like this T-28 is made even better because your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
15-Size Brushless Power System
The power system features a 15-size outrunner with 850Kv and a 40-amp ESC that when combined with your 2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
Durable Z-Foam™ Material
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.